We all feel different emotions every day. However, some of us may feel emotions differently and it can affect how we live our daily lives. As such, it is imperative to talk to someone and put a name to what you’re feeling.
Psychiatric assessment can help you identify whether or not you have problems with memory, thought processes, and behaviors. A certified therapist can work with you to determine what therapies and treatments you must undergo.
With the aid of an anxiety therapist, you can discover healthy ways to cope with your situation.
Circle of Hope Services is a provider of mental health care in Smyrna, Delaware, that assesses your mental health status to guide you to ultimate recovery. During this process, we make sure to hold your hand throughout the journey. Dealing with mental issues is difficult and we understand that completely.
Psychiatric evaluations vary from one person to another. Typically, a psychiatric evaluation lasts for 30 to 90 minutes.
As your provider of mental health services, we will aim to:
- Include you, the patient, in creating your treatment plan
- Eliminate other physical conditions that might cause the symptoms
- Determine longstanding problems that might turn up in the future
- Create changes when needed, if you had a psychiatric diagnosis in the past
- Affirm the diagnosis of a mental disorder that requires treatment by a psychiatrist
Our counseling services in Delaware can provide all of these and more to help you ease your mental health burden. Please know that you are not alone in this journey.
Should you or a loved one need psychiatric help, do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than glad to provide you a consultation.